“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Every week we plant seeds, small actions that may someday become mighty sunflowers. These are the seeds I planted this week:
- A job interview. It’s just a part-time weekend job for some extra cash, but I think it went well.
- I called a friend and asked for help. I hate asking for help, but not only will he be able to do so, talking to him left me feeling very good.
- I started using StumbleUpon, which is both entertaining and useful.
- I remembered my stepdad’s birthday! I always forget, but this year we had a nice chat.
I also did a little watering and weeding of previous seeds:
- I tweaked my posting schedule a bit. By the way, I’m still looking for guest posts.
- I’m still using my breaks at work to make progress on my own projects.
- I’m sticking with The Artist’s Way and being diligent about my morning pages.
- I’m tweeting regularly. I typically go in fits and starts, but I’ve been much better about it recently.
* * *
What seeds did you plant this week? What projects did you tend to? Remember, it’s all connected, so anything counts.